Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hello

This is my first attempt at writing my own blog. I will post more later about myself but, for now, I just want to explain what the function of this blog is to be. I hope to be able to discuss matters relating to: alternative science careers for PhDs, the problems with the science apprenticeship today (graduate student, post-doc, etc.) today. New scientific discoveries - translated into something average people can understand. I have a long-term goal of helping to shape public policy in this country. My interests lie primarily in the following areas: science, health, and education. However, I am bound to cover more topics than just that. Anyhoo, welcome. I'll be adding some new bells and whistles as I go along, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl blog search directory Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory feeds2readBlogTagstic - Blog DirectoryOnlineWide Web Directoryblogoriffic.comLink With Us - Web Directory Mojo this page