Thursday, March 09, 2006

MS Etch-A-Sketch

I know this new ultramobile PC (UMPC) from Microsoft is going to be really cool and change our lives and everything, but is it just me or does it look like they just updated the 'Etch-A-Sketch'?

This is my favorite picture of the UMPC that I've seen so far. I think the caption should read, "German Chancellor Angela Merkel shows off her new MS Etch-A-Sketch and the pony she drew on it consisting completely of right angles."

What's up next for Microsoft? My guess would be an MP3 player shaped like a hoola-hoop.

What an age we live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl blog search directory Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory feeds2readBlogTagstic - Blog DirectoryOnlineWide Web Directoryblogoriffic.comLink With Us - Web Directory Mojo this page