Friday, May 05, 2006

Doin's A-Transpirin'!

Greetings,

I just wanted to update everybody on the goings on around here.

First off, you may have noticed that I have put a link under "Recommended Reading" to the newly released update of "The World is Flat" by Tom Friedman. If you have been thinking about reading it, now is the time because it has been expanded by about 100 pages of new material. (Read the new review at Amazon for more detail.) Anyhoo, now is the time to get it.

Secondly, I am thinking about adding a Saturday (or Sunday) feature called "This Week in Science". This would be a distillation of the week's science news into (what I think) are the most important or interesting stories. So, we'll see how that goes. Let me know what you think.

Finally, this is my 100th post since I started ROBBLOG back in late January. I have barely missed a (week)day with "Today in Science", of which I'm kind of proud.

Anyhoo, please continue to tune in as things seem to be just getting started.

Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl blog search directory Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory feeds2readBlogTagstic - Blog DirectoryOnlineWide Web Directoryblogoriffic.comLink With Us - Web Directory Mojo this page