Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm OK!

Man, have I been busy. Sorry about the lack of commentary over the last week and a half. I hope you have all enjoyed 'Today in Science' over that time. The good news is I'll be back up posting original commentary along with 'Today in Science' starting today. I especially want to say something about the 'Evangelicals' who are calling for a concerted effort to fight climate change. That's a big deal. Not just for climate change but as a fracture in the previously monolithic Republican base. Anyway, more on that later. I just wanted to post something quick so you wouldn't think the killer bees had gotten me. (Seriously, though - I'm duct taping my doors and windows closed as we speak.) COME AND GET ME YOU BUZZING &@$!@%@$!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl blog search directory Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory feeds2readBlogTagstic - Blog DirectoryOnlineWide Web Directoryblogoriffic.comLink With Us - Web Directory Mojo this page