Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Uganda

My wife received an interesting email this morning about some HIV/AIDS clinic workers in Uganda. They were seen reading news on the Clinical Care Options website that she works for and I freelance write/edit for (see Links at right), specifically the HIV/AIDS meeting I just did some work for.

It is gratifying to think that I helped (in a very small way, I assure you) to get new, potentially useful information on HIV/AIDS to people who are working to fight the epidemic.

How would this information have been disseminated 15 years ago before the ubiquitousness of the internet (i.e. before the world went flat)?

Anyway, I thought that was cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl blog search directory Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory feeds2readBlogTagstic - Blog DirectoryOnlineWide Web Directoryblogoriffic.comLink With Us - Web Directory Mojo this page